Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Thirty Day Challenge..Not a Raw One This Time

A major part of my growth has been learning to trust what I know and believe in my heart. "All things are possible," is one thing I believe. As a young child, I remember having moments in church where certain verses of the bible stuck with me. More than just that, they seemed to resonate within me. The thought would become ingrained in my psyche and identity, almost as if these were truths remembered, not phrases just learned. "Anything is possible" is one of those truths, a modernized version of my Sunday school bible verse. In my next post, I'll provide some information as to why I think the bible is so much a part of the lives and experiences of women of African descent.

But, for now, I think I'll just tell you my most recent flubs. After working in the real world for a while, I realized I needed to direct my power. I tried to envision a "happy dream" of meeting expenses and being led toward the lifestyle of ultimate freedom. Soon, my left brain intervened, asking me how could I possibly expect to get good from bad? How could I imagine circulating the killed remains of cut trees when I know what this process does to us, spiritually and physically. I know of the Bilderbergs, I know of the IMF world connections. I know why there is rape in the Congo, I know why there is war for Coltan. And, I know the connections between what I buy and what happens to African women in the heart of the world. So, how dare I imagine using money? How dare I imagine using electronics to get Money?

Well, who says I should imagine all this in the first place? I've been operating from a place of planning the dream, and then dreaming of the plan. That is some real left brained activity right there. Dreaming the dream as it is, not the plan for the dream, can open the appropriate doors at the appropriate times. In other words, my spirit knows better than my plans ever could. So, What is my dream? My dream is freedom for the mothers of this world. My dream is happiness, and beauty, and purpose, for all. My dream is
an ease-oriented nature symbiotic lifestyle, filled with raw food and 3rd eye enlightened Noire girls. My dream is beautiful, it makes me happy. So, why am I spending time questioning the process? If good feelings attract good things, then I need to get on my task of manifesting the vision, not worrying.

The day before yesterday I began a thirty day challenged. Here it is. For three days thus far, I've spent at least 5 minutes on the dream.
Notably, I get better at developing the vision each time I practice. New ideas have already bounced into my left brain, courtesy of the spirit. A black entrepreneur helped me regain my vision by posting his thirty day challenge on the web. If anything is possible, including the concept that money really can be used to get me where I "think I be," then, his challenge is a pathway for each of us.

Because of all the things I know, I know that good feelings can change the atmosphere. Good feelings can stop bombs from dropping, they can make humans fly. And, if a whole bunch of good feeling dreamers can play out their fantasies in this space and time, and If, I, in particular, can use my good feelings to become an example of ease-oriented "natural technology" lifestyle (outside of the monetary system)- then, money just might be of some good use after all. Who knows? Anything is possible.



No comments: